BeDigital is brand of UAB “ICONA” You can find our contact information here.
UAB ICONA is responsible for the website www.bedigital.io, and whether you browse as a guest or register with us we will collect different types of information about you: for example, for website functionality; to provide improved or personalised services to you;
1. What information do we gather?The information that we gather falls broadly into two types (please see further below for how we collect it and what we use it for)
1.1 Information that relates directly to you (e.g. your name and contact details, communication preferences).
1.2 Information that does not directly identify you (e.g. how you might browse our website), specifically:
(1) Your IP address through the placement of cookies
(2) Location data, which might be gained through your IP address or GPS data (see Section 3 (4), below).Please note that not all cookies are either personally identifiable information or even unique identifiers; but some can be, while others can influence what you see on our website and others (see Sections 6 and 7 on cookies and their management, below).
2. How we use your information
2.1 When we seek your permission. Often we will be using your information in accordance with your specific consent or instructions: for example, because you have requested or consented to receiving certain information, or entered into a contract with us and services: see Section 2.2 below. At other times we will use your information on one of the other lawful bases described below in this section.
2.2 Legitimate interests.Other uses of your information are made for ordinary and transparent purposes which we think are necessary for our legitimate interests as a provider of services. We use your information on this basis to do the following:
(1) Recognise and remember you when you visit our website and better understand how you use our website and others by using cookies to follow your use. We explain what cookies are in Section 6 and how you can manage them in Section 7, below;
(2) Serve you advertisements on selected, third-party websites that make their advertising space available to us. we do this by using retargeting cookies. We explain what cookies are in Section 6 and how you can manage them in Section 7, below;
(3) Keep you updated on any services or products you have purchased, and/or about similar services unless you have told us otherwise;
(4) Contact you to let you know about any of our products, services or promotions (which may in some cases be provided by third parties), including by email, mail, telephone, or SMS text message, always having regard to your preferences. Please see Section 4 to understand more about how you provide and can manage your preferences.
(5) Make sure materials on the website are presented in the most effective way for you and your computer or mobile device;
(6) Collect and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage
(7) Assess and understand our customers, site users' ' feedback and identify usage hotspots;
2.3 Some limited uses of your data are required to comply with legal obligations, for example fraud detection and taxation;
3. How do we gather information?
3.1 Information (as set out in Section 1) is gathered in the following ways:
(1) indirectly (e.g. using website technology that tracks and administers your visits through your browser);
(2) directly (e.g. when you contact us using our contact forms or you otherwise provide your information when you interact with us);(3) through your device (e.g. mobile, PC or tablet) where you have enabled location services for the applicable browser. This may be used for location targeted services or advertising in accordance with your preferences, which may be adjusted either on your device or via server, website preferences;
4. How do you decide how you want to hear from us?
4.1 We will contact you in accordance with your preferences, including by email, phone, post and SMS text. We always seek to explain why and how we might contact you at the point you give your information to us.
4.2 We also provide the means for you to grant or withhold your permission for us to contact you.
4.3 Sometimes, we need your information to be able to contact you to provide the information about our case studies or service you wish to purchase . In those cases, by contacting us with contact form you are agreeing that we will contact you your preferred form.
5. Accessing and updating your personal information.
5.1 You can update your details and marketing preferences by emailing [email protected] or by writing to us at Vaidilutės g. 79, Vilnius, Lithuania, LT10100.
5.2 You have the right to access the personal information held about you from us, or from any other organisation that controls your personal information. To understand how to obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold, please seeSection13 below.
6.3 We use the following types of cookie, as will your browser:
7. Managing your cookies preferences
7.1 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
7.2 If you would like to disable "third party" cookies generated by advertisers or providers of targeted advertising services, you can turn them off by going to the third party's website and getting them to generate a one-time "no thanks" cookie that will stop any further cookies being written to your device. Here is a link to the third party advertising platform we use, which has instructions on how to do this:https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
7.3 You can also visit the trade body representing these advertising companies for more information on how to opt out of these cookies: http://youronlinechoices.com/
8. Protecting your information
8.1 We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
9. Disclosing your information
9.1 Selling our businesses. We may disclose your personal information to third parties and their advisers if we are approached by a potential buyer in connection with the potential sale of our business or of any part of it . Should we proceed to sell or reconstitute any part of our business that holds your personal information, it will be necessary in some circumstances to share or transfer that information to the buyer or new entity: for example, so that they can continue to provide continuity of service to you. You will always be notified of such a change of control or ownership, and will be given the opportunity to object or opt out of any further communications from us or the buyer or new entity, except where such use of your personal information is necessary for a lawful purpose (such as a legal obligation or right, or where necessary to perform an existing contract with you)
9.2 Your internet browser or other accounts. Depending on which browser you use to visit our site, and in accordance with your browser cookie preferences (see above), your browser (such as Google) may collect information about you and your visit for its own services, including those services such as segmented or personalised advertising that it provides to us and other sites. 9.3 Our partners. Except as set out in Section 9.1 or 9.2 above, we never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties without your permission. Your personal information will always be subject to appropriate protections under contract. We do not share personal information with third parties, except as necessary for our legitimate professional and business needs, to carry out your requests, and/or as required or permitted by law or professional standards.
9.4 Legal requirements. We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, or if in good faith we believe such action is necessary to comply with the law a legal obligation.
10. Where we store your personal information
10.1 The personal information that we collect from you will sometimes be sent and stored outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") in order to carry out the activities listed in “Use of Your Information”. Except where this is on your specific instructions, this will always be subject to adequate safeguards as to the protection and security of your personal data. In case your information will be transferred putside the EEA, your personal information will continue to be protected by means of contracts we have in place with those organizations outside the EEA, containing standard data protection clauses which are in a form approved by the European Commission. Further details are available on enquiry from [email protected]
10.2 We will only keep your personal information for as long as we need it for a lawful purpose: whether because of the products and services we have provided to you,or because we believe you still wish to hear from us.
11. Changes to this Policy
11.1 If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
12. If you don't feel we're adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
12.1 You have the following rights:
(1) To obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data that we hold about you, or require that it is transmitted to another data controller;
(2) To request that we restrict our data processing activities or cease processing your personal data in certain ways, for example because you do not consider it lawful;
(3) To require us not to send you marketing communications;
(4) To withdraw your consent, where we are relying on it to process your personal data;
5) To object to how we process your personal data, in particular where we are relying on our legitimate interests; and
(6) To ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you, for example because it is causing you distress or you believe it to be no longer relevant, or to correct the information if it is incorrect.Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and we will be entitled to refuse requests where exceptions apply (including where we are processing it in our capacity as a media organisation). You can find out more about your rights at ec.europa.eu
13. If you don't feel we're adhering to this Policy, what should you do?13.1 If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at [email protected] and we will try to solve the problem promptly.
This Policy was last updated on 25th June, 2018.